Thursday 15 November 2007

Book Tag ...

Bonjour... gosh it's a bit nippy out there today.. I could tell the mercury had dropped by the freezing cold reading glasses I put on this morning!
I have discovered a new tag game from Carol at Katherine's Dream via bj at sweetnothingsbj.blogspot.com called Book Cover Tag.. A game for everyone and fun!
Go to AMAZON.COM and put into search books.. then click advanced search and put your first name into the search box..then choose a book title and cover with your name.. I think that's right ? It is only 6.40 a.m so please forgive me if I am wrong.

This is the one I chose despite the fact it hasn't got my name on it other than the author. I couldn't find a book with my name in the title. I just love the photo on the cover..and it is about Florence another love of mine


In fact I am tempted to read it now, which is what a book is for of course or propping up my wonky bedside table.

My name Michèle was chosen by my french speaking mother and I have grown to love it..
When I was growing up in the 60's the Beatles song Michelle was played all the time and people would start to sing it when I walked in the room much to my embarassment..
I am very fussy about the spelling of my name, accent and all.. It is so often spelt the English way with two LL's.. I will forgive most people as they do not know I have the french name.. except my brothers who still manage to get it wrong.

Enjoy your book tag as this game is open to everyone..

Later today I shall be posting a VERY special gift that I received yesterday.. Watch this space......................................

5 comments:

bj said...

Good morning, fella Harrison Ford lover.....Ha hahaaa..I just love having fun!
I like your book cover...a fun little game. Wonder who keeps thinking up these cute things for us to do?
Will be watching for that posting you mentioned!
hugs, bj

vintage twist said...

Oh I must come back and see what you have got....

Lucy Bloom said...

Great little game Michele, will try that out later, and I can't wait for your next post! Lucy

Carol said...

I will visit Florence one day .........
I love the cover too.
XX

Louise said...

Yes, the first frost on my car this morning and because I had a quick look into a few blogs I was late for work! When I got home I got on and looked up Amazon and found a couple of titles, I wonder who originally thought up the Book Cover Tag, I would never have thought of it, but it is a good one. My mum had the Beatles Red Album back in the 1970s, and it was played on our 'record centre' until it was scratched to death, and I remember Michelle Ma Belle, and a verse sung in French? Even as a kid I loved that album and I know all the words to those tracks, remember Eleanor Rigby? x