Wednesday 17 October 2007

Angels ..


Oh what a difference a day makes.. the sun shines and all is good. Today Pickles the cat has decided to venture outside and smell the roses.

I wanted to share one of my favourite possessions and explain how 'she' came into my life. I lost my dear mother six years ago and the same Christmas my darling man commissioned a very talented local artist 'Cleo Mussi' a mosaicist extraordinaire, to make an 'Angel' to watch over me. My angel is so special and has certainly kept an eye out for me over the last few years. Cleo's work is inspirational, witty, unique and I am a huge fan.. Please take a minute or two to visit her beautiful site www.mussimosaics.co.uk

This is for all the angels out there and especially, the friendly angels who have welcomed me to this world of blogging.. Thank you!

P.s No-one has guessed the mystery ingredients yet.. clue: It is not pot pourri!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for popping into see me.
I have read your Blog now and have decided that you deserve an AWARD...
Pop over to me sometime soon.
Carol x