Tuesday 16 October 2007

Rainy days and Tuesdays..

Well.. what a day...the cat enquired if we had an inside loo so he didn't have to get his paws wet..
He has claimed my newly planted border just outside the back door for his new latrine.. all very convenient!

I put my crafty fingers to work today and made yet more Christmas cards for the unsuspecting public and played around with ideas for new frames as my beloved 'Curly' is leaving home so soon, to be displayed with some of his friends in a new home.
I have to be cold hearted and let him go.. or is it ruthless, as money is at stake here ... ching ching!

I have a little brain teaser for anyone that's passing..
If you are the first clever sausage to identify the 'stuff' in the photo and name accurately one of the ingredients then you will become the proud owner of 5 hand-crafted.. no less.. greeting cards from my latest range.. see the Cowboys & Custard link.
This may sound tres difficile but I am sure one of you will have seen this 'stuff' before.. that is if anyone is listening..
Bon chance!

6 comments:

A Saucerful Of Secrets said...

Well Hi there Michele!thanks for making yourself known to me, it's lovely to meet new bloggers and I must say,will be looking forward to visiting you regularly to find out how you are gettin on, love your work. Could make some wild guesses about the " stuff " but don't think I'll embaress myself at this early stage of our meeting tee hee. Best wishes to you this day, Annie x

Holly Woods said...

Hi Michelle,
My guess is pumpkin. Sausage is a funny term;)
Must pop back to the main page and take a look at your artwork.
So far I like it that you have a cat Pickles, as well
Holly

Carol said...

A warm welcome Michele to Blogland.
I think that I can see,
Shells, bark, crab apple or rose hip, sycamore seed and crushed leaves.
I hope one of these is right !
Carol x

Niki Fretwell said...

Hi Michele,
Is it cinnamon bark?
Niki

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Hi Niki
No sorry it isn't cinnamon bark.
But I will tell you that it is fit for human consumption!
oh.. and it is from China!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Whole hunks of spices? The bark or gosh this is hard...are you sure I want to eat it?