' Twas on a frosty morning, just as the day was dawning.. Oh dear.... I seem to have forgotten the rest!
Hello one and all...
I switched on my faithful lap top this morning and was delighted to discover that I have been awarded and award!!
This very kind accolade has been bestowed on me by Kristina at Shabbily Ever After and I am chuffed to bits with it!
Thank you so much Kristina... I so enjoy reading about other peoples little 'confides' and I hope that my seven do not let the side down!
So here goes.. seven random facts about me..
1. I am half Belgian and speak little French .. shame on me!
2. I get a real kick out of nature and can sit on a hill top for hours admiring a view. Dartmoor is one of my favourite places
for doing just this !
3. I love to ‘connect’ with people and make them happy.. sounds horribly smug but it is true.. I would rather give than receive
4. I am passionate about my garden and will literally watch things grow!
5. I have an ongoing soap box rant…. I can’t abide bad manners, rude people, greed and inconsiderate behaviour.. Grrrrr!
6. I fell in love when I was 15 years old and was reunited 25 years later. Still very much in love!
7. I wish I had seven more things to say but I have probably said too much already… but lastly… I am SO grateful to all you
sincere bloggers for your loyal company along my brief path in Blogland! I have had a bit of a renaissance since I started
blogging and you have all inspired me in so many ways..Long Live Blogging!
I hope you are not all too fraught with the countdown to Christmas... I have left it to fate now... if we have run out of mince pies.... too bad. Let them eat cake!!
I am not sure if I am supposed to pass on this award... ??? I would like to make a presentation after Christmas if that is O.K with you..I have a little award of my own up my sleeve.. watch this space!
P.s... I should be entering into the spirit of this so I will not wait till after Christmas .. therefore I would like to award
The Amazing Blogger award to
Becky at Sweet Cottage Dreams ... a truly beautiful blog!
Annie at Saucerful of Secrets ...A talented and lovely lass!
Kim at Ragged Roses ... All things bright and beautiful here!
Enjoy your award and red carpet moment and please tell us 7 things about yourself that you would like to share ....
Update Sunday 23rd December .. I had completely overlooked the fact that dear Carol from Katherine's Dream had also awarded me this award having passed it on from Kristina... so sorry Carol.. I think I need stronger reading glasses as I didn't notice your dedication until yesterday.. Silly me! Thank you so much..XX
Thursday, 20 December 2007
Posted by Cowboys and Custard at 2:12 pm