Thursday 16 October 2008

Technical glitch....

The gremlins are up to no good again !
I wanted you to all know that I have tried to respond to the fantastic comments that have been left for me on my last two posts and for some unknown reason.. way beyond my techy knowledge..I am unable to post a comment.
Sounds like one of those dodgy homework excuses we used to come up with.. o.k..well.. maybe just me then.. Sorry I can't hand my work in.. the cat ate it! Couldn't blame it on the stick insects could I??
Well.. t'is true.. I am having some problems with the hamster in his wheel... he needs to pedal faster and then maybe my internet will start to work properly again..
So for the interim.. please accept my apologies for not replying to your kind comments.. Hopefully normal service will be resumed soon.

8 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, I get told of your postings now - blogging has got techy!
I too have had a problem leaving comments....so maybe it is them and not us!
Cxx

Unknown said...

hi Michele, being new to this caper I was wondering what the etiquette was for replying to comments?? Should one reply to them all!? In which case you are going to be a busy girl when your hamster gets back to work! Lucyxx

Ragged Roses said...

Methinks if you sit Pickles behind that hamster, things are going to happen a whole lot faster!
Mxx

walter and me said...

I don't know....you just can't get the service these days.....!!
D x

LiLi M. said...

Apologies accepted ;-) this is way worse to you than to us (well I cannot speak for everybody just using the 'pluralis modestae'). We know that you are trying to your utmost to reach us. But you don't know that we know, well now you do! Everything will be allright in due time. Hope to hear from you soon ;-)

Josie-Mary said...

Hello, just found your blog, thought I'd let you know how much I enjoyed it. I've only just started blogging but I'm loving meeting new people. Hope you don't mind me becoming a follower.....:)

Sal said...

We will forgive you,just this once!!Don't fret! ;-)

The Crackled Horse Company said...

Michele,
I may have to repert you to the RSPCA for "whipping hampsters"! Poking is more humane! lol!
My computer is gas powered, although can suffer similar issues... not at all to do with me, being female and new to all this...
I hope you are well and thank you for you kind comment. Ive been looking at your goodies and may have to choose something as a Christmas gift... I was thinking for me but think thats selfish so I might "extend" my feelings for my 1yr old daughter who will have no say in the matter and I can! I love your creations!
I am going to add some more blogs to my list... and have another look at Jaynes too. Hard to have really good reads when I have little fingers "creeping in"!
Take Care, have a lovely weekend and keep poking the hampster!!
Helen x